Thursday, December 22, 2011

Halloween

I completely dropped the ball on Halloween. I think given the circumstances I get a pass on this one though.

I did manage to sneak in a costume at the last minute though. Since Jack and Dexter are best friends I wanted to do something together. Jay and I were watching TV one night and Family Guy came on. It's not the funniest adult cartoon but it's good if you want to waste 30 mintues. Family guy has a toddler/baby named Stewie and a dog whos name is Brian. I figured it would be an easy quick costume and as luck would have it we were able to pull it together quickly.

From Halloween 2011


I did have to bribe them with string cheese to get them to stand still for 1 mintue. They are both Cheese OBSESSED!
From Halloween 2011


Here is the final result. On the left is a still pulled off the internet and on the right is our boys.